DA TAG GAME
POST THE RULES. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU HAS GIVEN YOU AND CREATE 10 NEW ONES. TAG 5 suckaz AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
(Tagged by varshhhmellow♥)
1. What’s your greatest strength? What’s your greatest weakness?
my greatest strength is probably my wackiness. through my laughter, my sense of humor, my smile, i think i’m pretty good at lightening the mood and making others feel comfortable.
my greatest weakness is probably my lack of confidence. more often than not i get in my own head and put myself down. i think thats why i seem so positive all the time, it’s my only way of fighting against myself.
2. What are your plans for the future?
my plans for the future are virtually non-existent. i have a vague skeleton of things that i want to do eventually. one bone is finding a job and career that i love and excel in, another bone is get married, and still another bone is build my army of minions [some would refer to this as “have kids”]. after this year in Busan, i’ll probably stay one more year but move to Seoul. beyond that i am not sure, but i definitely want to see more of the world throughout my life.
i also want my family to live out their lives comfortably, my parents, my sister, my brother. if i can contribute towards that in any way, that’s something i wish to accomplish. i owe my family everything.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words and explain why you chose those three words.
three words i would use to describe myself are: passionate, imaginative, & loyal. i chose them because they are the first things that came to mind that represent my personality.
4. Are you a morning person or night person?
a million times a night person. getting up in the morning is my personal hell. i loathe getting out of bed in the a.m. i can stay up all night though, especially if i am hooked on a book or tv series.
5. What is your favorite song and why?
i hate having to pick one of everything, probably because i suck at it. i am one of those people that you would go out with, and every song that comes on they will say, “i love this song!” yup, i’m that friend. in defiance of having to choose one, i’ll list a few songs i love by some favorite artists:
“It’s Whatever” Aaliyah
“Say You’ll Go” by Janelle Monae
“The Hand That Feeds” by Nine Inch Nails
“The Noose” by A Perfect Circle
“Mina Soko Ni Nemure” by THE THRILL
“Bad Girls” by M.I.A.
“Princess of China” by Coldplay feat. Rihanna
i have no explanation as to why i like these songs. different songs speak to different people, and these are just some songs that speak to me.
6. List one advice you’ve learned about life.
i’ve learned that you can find parallel experiences and understanding in the most unlikely of people regardless of nationality, age, language, or socioeconomic status. i’ve also learned to be proud of who i am and where i come from, because it’s all that i am.
7. How did your first kiss happen?
i can’t remember, but i think my first kiss was with my 2nd boyfriend, my freshman year of high school. i think he just randomly kissed me. nothing spectacular. dunno that his breath was all that great either. why did we date again?
8. Do you identify with any religion? Why or why not?
yes, i’m an Episcopalian although i have never had my Confirmation. i am a Christian probably because i was raised as such by my family, but i also identify with God’s teachings and believe that although the stories and themes in the Bible may seem foolish and silly to some, it makes me the person i want to be. also, my religion does not conflict with my personal beliefs and i am not required to compromise who i am. my faith and my being are integrated into each other. it’s also important to note that American Episcopalians do not practice in the same way that those from other countries do. i also believe that many religions are interconnected and worship the same higher power, we just express our love in different ways.
9. What languages do you speak?
other than the obvious, i can speak remedial Japanese, Spanish, and beginner’s level Korean.
10. What did you eat today?
i started out my day with 딸기요구루트/strawberry yogurt, and later had rice, 김치/kimchi, 파전/pajeon, 쇠고기국/beef soup, 쑥떡/mugwort rice cake, and instant coffee.
1. Where in the world is your favorite place to be?
2. What have you done in your life that you are you most proud of?
3. Please describe one of your most recent embarrassing moments.
4. What is one thing you want to accomplish at some point in your lifetime?
5. What is one of your most prized possessions?
6. Which website outside of tumblr do you visit the most?
7. What song do you love, that you wish more people knew about/appreciated?
8. What made you decide to make a tumblr page?
9. What is the yummiest thing you have eaten in the last week?
10. What is one facet of your offline personality that doesn’t seem to come through in your blog? Why do you think it’s not reflected on your blog?
also, i upped the number of people i tagged to 10:
People I tagged: